- The Ranking Of The Best Photography Tutorials
- How To Take A Good Selfie?
- What Are The Best Photography Apps?
- What Are The Best Instagram Photography Accounts?
Digital photography is a marvel that allows you to take as many pictures as your memory card will allow. But when it comes to photography, it is not the number of pictures that you take that guarantees a great result.
Spotting scenes to photograph is essential, but having a good ‘eye’ is only part of the story. If you want to be more than merely a ‘good’ photographer, you have to learn how to take good photos and a unique mix of other skills; these skills include having to learn how to go about capturing that scene, then presenting that scene in your chosen image.
Until you become committed to continually improving your photography techniques. You may find that your photographic skill remains good rather than great. To transform into the best version of yourself, capturing the greatest photographs possible you have to master your craft.
Today I will show you some secrets for how to take better photo
The Ranking Of The Best Photography Tutorials
Staying on top of your game in photography and taking great photos is as simple as keeping your photography skills up to date , continually taking photos to practise your craft and staying informed with free photography tutorials online.
If you are a professional photographer, you will need to refresh your photography skills but if you are a beginner photographer. You will need to learn photography with much more detail if you hope to fast-track your skills .
When our days are full of busy demands that draw our attention away from the things we need to do. Online tutorials come to save the day, giving us the chance to learn in our own time, in a fun and engaging way.
Free photography YouTube tutorials are the perfect way to learn . They can fit into the time that you have available during your busy week.
These tutorials go into depth on:
- How to photograph using your DSLR , Mirrorless camera or point and shoot.
- How to choose a digital camera and your kit.
- How to shoot different scenes like portrait photography, landscape photography, wedding photography or adventure photography.
- How to use lighting in your photograph including night photography, taking pictures in low light, exposure compensation and the kit that can help you to shoot in challenging conditions like a tripod.
- They teach you to learn about your digital SLR camera settings such as ISO, shutter speed, depth of field, aperture and how lenses can help.
- You can also get an in-depth look at how to edit your images using post-processing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.
- As well as a ton of photo tips and tricks.
Here Are Some Of The Best Youtube Tutorials To Update Your Skills.
- The Cooperative of Photography (CooPh) YouTube channel show videos for photographers of all levels. Subscribe to COOPH here.
- GMAX Studios channel is great for photographers who want to learn how to shoot video. Subscribe to GMAX Studios here.
- CamCrunchs channel provides excellent online photography courses to improve your skills. Subscribe to CamCrunch here.
- The B&H Photo channel shares cool photo tips to getting the most out of your camera. Subscribe to B and H Photo here.
- Bethany Kay Design Studio shares tips to start your photography business. Subscribe to Bethany Kay Design Studio here.
- The SLR Lounge channel they have made a community and share lots of tips including image editing. Subscribe to SLR Lounge here.
- Professional Photography Tips Channel introduces you to creative photography. Subscribe to Professional Photography Tips here.
- That Nikon guy shares tips on how to use Digital SLRs and cameras. Subscribe to That Nikon Guy here.
- PhotoRec is a great channel to learn about camera equipment. Subscribe to PhotoRec TV here.
- Peter McKinnon YouTube channel shares dramatic photography experiments and pushes the boundaries with inexpensive tips. Subscribe to Peter McKinnon here.